Do you love reading my books but have never written a review about the books? Well, here is an incentive to write two or more.
Reviews are very helpful to authors because
1. They tell authors that readers enjoy their work. This a great motivation to write another write (speaking for myself at least)
2. They tell other potential book readers that the books are good enough to buy and read. (This a great for those of us that are indie authors who don't have the huge marketing backup of traditional publishing)
If you're worried about taking the time out to write a review, don't fear. Reviews don't have to be long or wordy. Amazon, for example, allows you to write a 20 word review.
Not sure of what to say in a review? Here are some quick examples:
"I enjoyed this book so much I couldn't put it down until I was finished. Stayed awake to finish it."
"This has to be one of the best books I read this year. I connected so easily with the characters and the plot was fantastic."
"This story had sizzling chemistry and page turning suspense. OMG. I think I'm in love with a fictional character. I've read this twice."
See it's not difficult to write a 20-word review when you think about what you enjoyed about a book.
So now I've given you the spiel, let's get to the goodies.
To celebrate the upcoming release of Freddie, book 6 in The Essiens Series, I'm doing a giveaway.
You have a chance to be one of 2 lucky people to win:
$25 Amazon Gift Card
£20 Amazon Gift Card
N12,500 Okadabooks Credit.
That is a great amount towards your book budget, don't you think?
How can you win it?
- Review two or more of the Essiens Series books on the retail site that you bought a copy.
- Add your review links to the rafflecopter below.
Alternatively, add your reviewer name and the name of the site with the review.
- Valid reviews need to be on Amazon, B&N, iBooks, Kobo, Okadabooks, Smashwords. Excludes reviews on Goodreads or other non-retailer sites) The reviews need to be linked to verified purchases.
- You need to review a minimum of two books to qualify.
The more books you review, the more entries you get into the competition.
- You need to be an adult to enter - 18 years or over.
Entries close on 31 May 2017.
If you haven't read any of my books, get started with Keeping Secrets. It's FREE to download in eBook. Happy reading and good luck!